Well, I had my breast exam today. Still no definate answer as to what it is. The doctor thinks it might be a cyst, since it hasn't changed since I first found it. She set up a mammogram for Thursday, February 5th. Then of course the results won't be back until Monday, February 9th. So right now I am still playing the waiting game.
But if you read this entry, please continue to pray for me. This is still a scary situation for me.
Cylas, please stay close to me during this time. I felt the calmness you sent my way this morning, thank you son. I love you and miss you always.
Sarah (Cylas' Mom)
You are my Sunshine
6 years ago