WHAT I'M MISSING..................
- It would be during this time that Cylas would have entered into preschool.
- Potty training would have been another big obstacle to tackle with this little guy.
- I think by this time I would have already known if Cylas were a rightie or a leftie.
- And I can only imagine what kind of questions my little man might be asking. I've never had an outrageous questions come out of one of my babes mouth, but he was a little boy and I know that their minds are completely different from girls.
- I wonder if Cylas would have been a biter or if he would be willing to communicate well enough to not have to do that. (Technically, I am. Teela is already trying to bite.)
- I also think that Cylas would be very independant. I know that he would want to do anything and everything all by himself. (His big sis is just like that. She always was very independant.)
It seems that with each month he gets older I am missing more and more. Sometimes I can't stand to think about what I'm missing and then there are times that I can't wait to see what Cylas would have been doing if he were here. If only...........................................If only.